The Robotics and Automation Laboratory of the Department of Automation Engineering of the School of Applied Sciences of the Technological Educational Institute of Sterea Ellada was founded in 2017. The mision of the Laboratory is:
- The basic and applied research in the fields of Robotics and Automation.
- To offer teaching and research tasks at undergraduate and graduate level.
- The cooperation of all forms with local and foreign research centers and academic institutions.
- The cooperation:
- with public sector, local authorities, scientific and social institutions as well as international institutions
- with private sector (laboratories and industrial units) to promote and exploit results of research in the production process
- submission of proposals in the research interests of the Laboratory.
- The provision of services in the field of the Laboratory.
- The contribution in the organization of scientific lectures, seminars, symposiums, conferences and other scientific events. Invitation of Greek and foreign recognized scientists. The publication of the research results of the Laboratory.